We value great and godly men and women who feel called of God to be part of a Christ-centered organization. If you would like to be considered for employment please consider the following steps:
Currently accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year for the following positions:
- Head of School – Position Description
Qualified candidates should:
-Email a resume to our Interim Head of School, David Lyle, email@example.com
-Upon receipt of your resume, you may receive an initial phone call to determine interest. At this time you will be emailed an application to complete.
– Upon receipt of your completed application, you will be contacted regarding the status of your application and possible phone interview.
– An on-site interview will be conducted with applicants determined to be finalists for the position.
It is not necessary to possess state certification to teach in our school, although preferred. However, all full-time teachers must hold a minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized accredited college or university.
If you desire a substitute teaching position:
– Email your resume and completed SUBSTITUTE TEACHER APPLICATION.
– You will be contacted regarding the status of your application.
Substitute teachers are not required to have a 4 year degree, but it is highly preferred. A teaching certificate is not necessary.